2017 Cooperative Charter Trips: "Row Your Own"
Blend the freedom and adventure of your own trip with the expertise and ease of a commercially outfitted experience...You bring your boat (or not), your family and your friends, and we provide the rest!
Available Dates: June 24, July 2, July 18, July 26th, August 3, August 11, August 19
Trip Length: 5 days/4 nights
Trip Price: $950 per person (July dates $1050), 16 person minimum
Trip Price Includes:
Licensed, professional, and knowledgable Lead Boatman and
Guided Oar Boat equipped with:
- Full Commercial Kitchen including Commissary, Utensils, Stove, Blaster, Handwash and Dishwash System
- Kitchen Rain Fly
- 2 Vault Toilets including handwash and supplies, plus SCAT machine sanitization
- Garbage and recycling system
- Firepan, Ash Can and Camp Chairs
- Swiftwater Rescue system including spare PFD's, throwbag, and Z drag.
- Major and Minor First Aid
- Satellite Phone
- Plastic and Hypalon Raft Repair Kit and 2 air pumps
Also included in trip price:
- Two 16" Rental Oar Boats
- Vehicle shuttle for up to 2 vehicles (Corn Creek to Vinegar or Carey Creek)
- All Food Service including meal planning, purchasing, and packing services plus camp beverages: water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, powdered drinks, juice. Onriver Meal preparation to be accomplished cooperatively. Don't want to cook? Go with our Full Service Camp Cook Option.
- Put-in equipment including generator, extension cords, and high volume pumps
- Garbage and Recycling Disposal
- Post-trip Human Waste Disposal
- Also included for each participant as requested:
- "Paco" style sleeping pad, Type V Personal Floatation Device, 50 caliber ammunition can, Drybags (1 large and 1 small)
- Reduced or increased trip length
- Put-in Raft Rigging and Takeout Trip De-rigging (just show up and go!)
- Jetboat Services
- Charter Bus Transportation
- Vehicle Shuttles
- Guided Stern Mount Paddle Boat
- Guided Gear Oar Boat
- Guided Passenger Oar Boat
- Full Service Camp Cook
- Personal Gear Rental: Dry bags, ammo cans, pads, sleeping bags, tents, tarps
- Additional River Gear Rental: Rafts, Inflatable Kayaks, Coolers, dryboxes, oars, paddles, water jugs, pumps, sandstakes
Trip price does not include personal beverages, shuttle fuel cost, USFS user fees, satellite phone call charges, gratuities for guides, 3% USFS fee offset charge, and a refundable deposit to cover equipment loss, damage and repair. Trip price is for a 16 person minimum.